Website Design and/or Redesign
- Initial Design as defined in the initial project details
- Updates to all pages designed including minor text changes and images
- Maintenance updates including WordPress, Theme and Plugins.
- Troubleshooting of issues resulting from updates, plugins and hosting.
- A monthly meeting with our design staff to discuss your upcoming goals and changes to be made.
- Additional services can be made available for an additional charge by request.
Web Design Platform:
We make every effort to offer you access to tools, services, and products at no additional charge to you. In the instances that additional fees are required to use the tool necessary for your website functionality you will be responsible for that fee. We will assist you in obtaining the necessary tools by providing links and basic tutorials for use as well as completing the necessary set up steps within the website once your purchase has been completed.
Design Team Responsibility:
- Schedule a brainstorming session with the client to gather necessary details, goals and desires for the website design.
- Disclose the project start date with the client to set a timeline for completion.
- Design each page based on information provided during initial brainstorming session.
- To provide royalty free images as needed for the design work.
- Respond to change requests within the 3-business days of receiving
- Complete website project on or before the designated project complete date.
- Share any updates and changes via email with the primary point of contact.
- Notify client, via email, of annual renewal at least 30 days prior to renewal date
- Provide all copy (text) for all pages prior to project start date.
- Provide legal documents including disclaimer, terms of service and acceptable use policies as needed. For assistance in obtaining these documents click here.
- Provide logos and other images that are required for the website in an appropriate format (Note: appropriate format includes .jpg, .png, .gif, .pdf.)
- Provide audio files in the form of .wav which are smaller than 2MB (additional accommodations can be made for larger files)
- Respond to design team in a timely manner (3 business days or less) on all
- Inquiries and questions
- Royalty free image approval request
- Requests to review web page designs and layout
- Requests to review changes made upon your request
Web Design Fees:
Due the quick turn around we offer on our web designs payment plans are not made available. Payments can be made by check (Payable to: Web Designs by Teresa) or online. Your Design package must be paid in full prior to your website launch.
Web Design Cancellation:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full refund is available 3 business days prior to your project start date
- Partial refund may be available within the first 15 days from project start date. Refund amount is determined by any costs already accrued.
- No refund after 30 days from the initial start date
- All services associated with maintaining the website including hosting, theme purchases, and plug-ins will be cancelled within 5 business days of cancellation.
- The client is responsible to replace these services
Annual renewal of hosting and software applications may be required. As the website owner, the client is responsible for these renewal fees.